You can help children and families learn, grow and reach their potential.
Many people wonder how they can support programs and services in their community. There are many opportunities including offering your time, services or financial support. Some people have specific skills or resources to share while others have ideas of what they hope their financial contribution will provide. As The PACE Program is a registered charity, all donations are tax deductible.
- With your support, we can provide additional therapy for children who have experienced loss or trauma.
- With your help, we can reach far greater numbers of children and families in our community by providing much needed stability and continuity of services.
- With your support, you can help ensure a safe, secure and stable haven for families who have often experienced much unpredictability.
- With your help, we can work, in partnership with others, towards preventing the heartbreak and huge financial burden which face our families and society when services are not available.
How to Donate
- The PACE Program is a registered charity under “The PACE Child & Family Society” – Business Number: 866922214RR0001
If you would like to make a Canadian tax-creditable contribution, there are two ways to donate to PACE:
- Through CanadaHelps.org, a fast and secure online option.
- By Cheque / Money Order to “The PACE Program” or “The PACE Child & Family Society”.
- Please include your contact information so we can forward a tax receipt. Thank you! Mailing Address: 1524 West 65th Avenue Vancouver, BC V6P 2R1
If you have any questions or would like to connect with us about your interest in donating or supporting PACE, please contact Michéle Aderem (Executive Director) or Sharon Hamer (Financial Director) about your interest in donating or supporting PACE.
Ongoing funding has been provided by: The Ministry of Children & Family Development (MCFD), Vancouver Aboriginal Child & Family Services Society (VACFSS), Family Services of Greater Vancouver (FSGV) and the Vancouver School Board (VSB)
We would like to acknowledge some of our friends over the years and also thank those individuals who wish to have their contributions remain anonymous. The PACE Program recognizes with deep appreciation the following individuals, organizations and businesses that support our program and services through financial contributions, the donation of goods and services, and towards our Winter Celebrations and Gift Card Campaign:
- Suzanne Bolton & Jeff Mooney – for their exceptional donation to create “The Gratitude Fund” & for supporting staff training.
- The Cob Foundation – for their substantial support in obtaining the PACE House
- The Frances Mastrandrea Trust – for their generous support in obtaining the PACE house
- Estate of Dorothy May Elizabeth Fobin Ryan – for their support of therapy services
- Variety – The Children’s Charity – for partnering to provide our “Sunshine Coach” for the Family Program
- Members of the PACE Board of Directors
- The Rotary Club of Vancouver
- The Victoria Foundation – for funds that started the Supporting Healthy Transitions Program
- Vancouver Foundation
- The David Freeman Memorial Fund – for enabling PACE families to access educational opportunities
- Vancity – Granville & 70th branch & Facilities Management
- Synergy Collective
- The Wooden Shoe Café
- The Prince of Wales Mini School
- Vij’s Restaurants
- Tides Canada
- Native Northwest
- Northwest Culinary Academy
- Van Dusen Garden
- Yoga on 7th
- Kaboodles Toy Store
- Pizza Hut – Granville & 65th
Here are some of the ways you can offer your support
- Fundraising Projects:
- Child Therapy Services
- Holiday Gift Card Campaign (for sharing with children/families each December)
- Volunteers and Individual Support:
- Thanks to our many “Friends of PACE” who continue to support the program in a variety of ways. We are very grateful for their ongoing support and belief in the agency’s goals.
- Please contact PACE if you would like to chat about how you could become involved.
The PACE Program offers a rewarding work environment with a focus on enhancing staff professional growth.
At PACE, we believe strongly in supporting team members’ growth, and welcome those who are interested in joining us in this pursuit. We provide regular clinical consultation and ongoing professional development opportunities.
Practicum placements / volunteer experiences may be available, yet are dependent on current staffing and needs of the children/families served. Please contact us if you are interested in a placement with PACE.
NEW EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Family Counsellor – Supporting Healthy Transitions Program
Temporary (10 months) position with the possibility of extension.
Click link for job description and how to apply -> Family Counsellor Supporting Healthy Transitions Program